Monday, December 28, 2009

2010...no resolutions, just working to change one day at a time

Ah yes, the final week of the year…the time when people reflect on the year that was: successes, failures, missed opportunities. Time to make the New Years Resolutions of how you will live better, be better…only to be forgotten about by January 31.

I myself have been a victim of that over the years (though I do not think I have made a resolution in a few years). This year I am doing something a little different.

Inspired by Christian singer/songwriter Matthew West’s book “Give This Christmas Away” I will be chronicling something different every single day of 2010. I will no divulge what the content will be until December 31, but it will be 365 days of purpose (my apologies to Rick Warren)

Watch for a short video detailing this in the next day or so. Please join me on the journey in 2010.

No comments: