Friday, January 2, 2009

Goals for 2009

As I have stated in the previous video blog, I am pushing myself this year to accomplish a number of things; to better myself, my family and hopefully in a small way the world.
I am not going to bore you with the full list, but some of the things that I hope all of you keep me accountable for this year.
1. Daily Bible Reading (One Year Bible...started this in 2007, got though 10 months)
2. Spend more quality time with my wife and kids
3. Read at least two new books a month (one spiritual growth, one personal growth)
4. Start weekly "Breakfast with Kids" (one of my kids each Friday, one on one time)
5. Try at least one NEW activity per month (will list a separate "bucket" list)
6. Volunteer/serve at least once per month (with the family)
7. Participate in at least 2 Bible/men's studies this year
8. Complete two educational/improvement classes
9. Golf at least 12 different courses this season

10. Re-Evaluate my "extra curricular" activities (side jobs, etc)

Not that amazing of a list...but I am working on that "Bucket" list. That will be the things that I want to at least try once this year. If anyone has any reasonable suggestions, please feel free to comment (they have to be legal in all 50 states, not likely to result in injury and will not cost too much)

No comments: