Thursday, May 21, 2009

K6 Marketing is up and running

Greetings to all my friends and readers!

I am happy to announce that K6 Marketing is up and running. This vision of mine for the past few years is still in its infancy, but I am excited for the prospects of what it will become.

Since my last update, I have made a few changes to the "vision" of what K6 Marketing will do. Originally I was planning on just focusing on helping businesses and group promote on social media. Thanks to the advice from some well educated and experienced friends, I am broadening the horizons into trade marketing.

For those of you that know me...Trade marketing was what I did for 3 years at my previous job. In this current economy, trade/barter is making a huge comeback. I want to help businesses facilitate this in a B2B setting. It doesn't have to be the half price gift certificate trade I did before (though I will help any business weigh the options of doing those types of programs and what their best direction would be)...it's more about creating B2B relationships.

In addition, I will be starting out doing trade/barter works for service, depending on what the trade is for. Any of you that have or currently run a small business know how tough it is to get started, especially with limited cash flow.

My number one goal with K6 Marketing is to help people grow their business (or in the case of non-profits and groups - build awareness). Too many times in marketing it's about the almighty $$$ from the side of the marketing company. It's time to get back to growing local businesses and group, building true relationships that can be fulfilling to all parties involved and for the community in general.

Yes...I am coming to you for help. Word of mouth is still one of the best forms of advertising. If you know of a small business, non-profit or a group that could use my help and expertise, please have them contact me. If you are using Facebook and/or Twitter and want to grow it to grow you social media brand, please let me know.

The best way is either via email k6marketing@gmail.com or 414-303-4030

I thank you in advance....thank you for the support and encouragement!

No comments: