Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick Update on my status

This is in response to EP's comment.

Today (May 6) marks the start of week 3 of unemployment. Just finished up my 8 day run on the Channel 10 Great TV Auction (which is always a blast for me)
The job search continues...have sent out about a dozen resumes, no interviews as of yet. No worries here.
Main project right now is getting K6 Marketing off the ground. After 3 years of doing trade with about 150 businesses in Milwaukee, I have decided to branch out and use what I learned from those businesses and help them promote their companies via Social Media. The beautiful thing about this...when I do land a full-time gig with another company, I can still do K6 Marketing on a part time basis. Getting ready to kick out the first proposals for business.

Some of you may be wondering (and I have been asked 100 times) "What do you want to do next?" Short answer is a job in Marketing or communications. Over the last week, I have felt drawn towards television...mainly because of a number of people have told me to go that way. I am taking time now to pray on it and ask for God's guidance before I take a leap.

Trying to knock out my long list of projects to be done...slowly but surely it is getting handled. Even without full time work, I am still as busy as ever.

Thanks to all of you for all you prayers, support and words of encouragement.
If you want more frequent updates, please follow me on Twitter @jonkurozawa or you can email me at jon.kurozawa@gmail.com

No comments: