Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pay It Forward..the continuation

Thank you to everyone that has read this blog over the past week plus.
This has been an amazing ride, but it is just beginning.

I wrote about Paying It Forward, as a Thank You to all those that stepped forward in faith and helped my family. Over the past week I have read the stores of @teecycletim and @robertjames1 (both from Twitter) the struggles they are facing and the amazing stories of the Milwaukee community stepping up to aid them.

Based on what has happened (and the fact my wife decided to throw in the movie "Pay It Forward")I want to see this through and really take it to the next level.

Much like my topics of "Give This New Year Away" have been meant to encourage..I want my vision for the "Pay It Forward Project" to do the same.

Will you please consider joining me on this journey, one that will hopefully begin a positive revolution in our community!

No comments: